eu-settlement-scheme.org (the "Website") and your contractual relationship with
the operating company ("we" or "us") which
provides services through the Website. Please read them carefully as they
affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these
11. Termination and Cancellation
Important: Neither eu-settlement-scheme.org is not affiliated or associated with the UK Government, or any other official body or organisation. The assistance service we provide may be obtained from without our checking service and admin fee.
1. Services available through the Website The Website helps you to apply for the new UK, EU settlement scheme. We are not affiliate with the UK Government or Home Office and cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
3. Your use of the Website a) To register on the Website and to order Services you must be over [eighteen] years of age. b) If you are under [eighteen] years of age please ask your parent or guardian to register. c) You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. d) You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
4. Password and security a) When you register to use the Website you may be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately. b) If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
5. Services and our obligations We will assist you to apply for the EU settlement scheme. We will process the forms and information, check them and deliver them to the Home Office to be analysed. After this is done we cannot guarantee your acceptance into the scheme.
6. Your right to cancel a) You have the right to cancel this Agreement at any time up to the end of seven working days after the day on which we have received and accepted your application, subject to the following provisions. b) IMPORTANT - You do not have the right to cancel the Agreement if our provision of our Services, begins with your agreement before the end of the seven working days cancellation period. By applying for the service you require on the Website you agree that your right to cancel is restricted and not applicable once we have commenced performance of the services you have requested, and you acknowledge that these services may be provided immediately or very shortly after you order them on the Website. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays. c) To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by email, at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Proper use of the Website You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: a) Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice; b) interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website; c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause 8.
9. Intellectual Property The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights.
12. Third party websites and our liability As a convenience to customers, the Website may include links to other websites and material which is beyond its control. We are not responsible for content on any website outside the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
13. Advertising and sponsorship The Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with relevant laws and codes including your cancellation rights for your purchases of goods and services. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
11.1 Either eu-settlement-scheme.org or you may terminate your Account. If eu-settlement-scheme.org terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
11.2 If eu-settlement-scheme.org terminates your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will not be cancelled and provision of Services will commence.
11.3 eu-settlement-scheme.org reserves the right to cancel orders or payments without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment or commencing Services provision.
11.4 Due to the nature of the Services that we provide, we will begin to provide the Service to you with immediate effect upon the completed submission of your application.
11.5 By making your order with us and completing the Application form you are therefore providing your authority to us to begin providing our service straight away which means that you will not have the right to cancel your contract with us once you have made your order.
11.6 You will not be entitled to any refund of the money you have paid to us in accordance with these conditions unless we have been unable to deliver the Service to you in which case we may refund all or part of the money paid in our absolute discretion.
11.7 This provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer.
11.8 If an order or payment is cancelled for any reason prior to the commencement of our Services provision you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases. 11.8 For the avoidance of any doubt please read the following: The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 state the following: Right to cancel 10.—(1) Subject to regulation 13, if within the cancellation period set out in regulations 11 and 12, the consumer gives a notice of cancellation to the supplier, or any other person previously notified by the supplier to the consumer as a person to whom notice of cancellation may be given, the notice of cancellation shall operate to cancel the contract. (2) Except as otherwise provided by these Regulations, the effect of a notice of cancellation is that the contract shall be treated as if it had not been made. (3) For the purposes of these Regulations, a notice of cancellation is a notice in writing or in another durable medium available and accessible to the supplier (or to the other person to whom it is given) which, however expressed, indicates the intention of the consumer to cancel the contract. (4) A notice of cancellation given under this regulation by a consumer to a supplier or other person is to be treated as having been properly given if the consumer— (a)leaves it at the address last known to the consumer and addressed to the supplier or other person by name (in which case it is to be taken to have been given on the day on which it was left); (b)sends it by post to the address last known to the consumer and addressed to the supplier or other person by name (in which case, it is to be taken to have been given on the day on which it was posted); (c)sends it by facsimile to the business facsimile number last known to the consumer (in which case it is to be taken to have been given on the day on which it is sent); or (d)sends it by electronic mail, to the business electronic mail address last known to the consumer (in which case it is to be taken to have been given on the day on which it is sent). (5) Where a consumer gives a notice in accordance with paragraph (4)(a) or (b) to a supplier who is a body corporate or a partnership, the notice is to be treated as having been properly given if— (a)in the case of a body corporate, it is left at the address of, or sent to, the secretary or clerk of that body; or (b)in the case of a partnership, it is left with or sent to a partner or a person having control or management of the partnership business. Exceptions to the right to cancel 13.—(1) Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the consumer will not have the right to cancel the contract by giving notice of cancellation pursuant to regulation 10 in respect of contracts— (a)for the supply of services if the supplier has complied with regulation 8(3) and performance of the contract has begun with the consumer’s agreement before the end of the cancellation period applicable under regulation 12; Written and additional information 8.—(1) Subject to regulation 9, the supplier shall provide to the consumer in writing, or in another durable medium which is available and accessible to the consumer, the information referred to in paragraph (2), either— (a)prior to the conclusion of the contract, or (b)thereafter, in good time and in any event— (i)during the performance of the contract, in the case of services; and (ii)at the latest at the time of delivery where goods not for delivery to third parties are concerned. (2) The information required to be provided by paragraph (1) is— (a)the information set out in paragraphs (i) to (vi) of Regulation 7(1)(a); (b)information about the conditions and procedures for exercising the right to cancel under regulation 10, including— (i)where a term of the contract requires (or the supplier intends that it will require) that the consumer shall return the goods to the supplier in the event of cancellation, notification of that requirement; and (ii)information as to whether the consumer or the supplier would be responsible under these Regulations for the cost of returning any goods to the supplier, or the cost of his recovering them, if the consumer cancels the contract under regulation 10; (c)the geographical address of the place of business of the supplier to which the consumer may address any complaints; (d)information about any after-sales services and guarantees; and (e)the conditions for exercising any contractual right to cancel the contract, where the contract is of an unspecified duration or a duration exceeding one year. (3) Subject to regulation 9, prior to the conclusion of a contract for the supply of services, the supplier shall inform the consumer in writing or in another durable medium which is available and accessible to the consumer that, unless the parties agree otherwise, he will not be able to cancel the contract under regulation 10 once the performance of the services has begun with his agreement.
In the event a discretional cancellation is issued by eu-settlement-scheme.org and the application has been processed (please refer to section 11.4) an administrative fee of £9.00 (inclusive of merchants fees) will be applicable.
11. Termination and Cancellation