Apply for the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family must apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK.

Personal Details

Birth Details

Current Address

If you have lived at a different address within the last 5 YEARS, please provide your Address History of the last 5 YEARS below

Additional Information

You must provide at least one of the following numbers: